By Martin Henderson
The City Council of Lake Forest will hold a special meeting on Tuesday to determine how it will go about filling the seat vacated by Peter Herzog.
Herzog resigned at the conclusion of the regularly scheduled meeting of Oct. 15.
- Watch Dwight Robinson's reaction to Herzog's resignation
- Watch Adam Nick's reaction to Herzog's resignation
- Watch Herzog's resignation speech
- Read the story Herzog Drops Bombshell, Resigns
- Read Peter Herzog's resignation letter
Under state law, the City has 60 days to fill the seat—until Dec. 14—at which point it will have have to hold a special election to fill the seat.
The meeting begins at 6 p.m.