We follow a well-defined, rigorous curriculum that is an eclectic blend of classical Montessori roots, modern enhancements, and innovative activities that encourage the development of fundamental skills.
· In the scientifically prepared environment at Heritage Montessori, the child develops the prime elements of his character: freedom, concentration, independence, self-discipline, industry, sense of order in an atmosphere of cooperation and harmony.
· Each child progresses on an individual basis within a social setting that is compatible for him.
· Heritage Montessori staff are creative, caring, educated, and enthusiastic about what they do.
· We offer safe and exciting environments. Our school purchases only the highest quality materials, supplies, and playthings. They are maintained continuously and supplemented or replaced several times a year. In addition, school premises are cleaned daily by a professional cleaning service.
· Customized electronic check in/out identification software ensures only persons you authorize will pick up your child. Security cameras monitor the exterior of the campus 24/7.
State of the art playground with artificial turf surfaces and outdoor music system.
· Standardized testing for elementary students.
· Special classes for elementary students in composition, foreign language, art skills, and fine arts.
· Enrichment classes in gymnastics, sports movement, music/piano, cooking and dance.
· Special school-wide events and field trips.
· Firm and Flexible Management: Our standards, policies, procedures, communications, and administrative controls are founded on sound business practices and ensure a standard of quality on which our clientele can rely.