Get discounted tickets to the Orange County Fair and forget about hunting for a parking spot by riding the Fair Express, a bus directly to and from the fair from eight O.C. locations.
The ride costs $1.50 each way, but comes with a coupon for $2 admission to the fair, which kicks off Friday in Costa Mesa.
The bus will run hourly every Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the fair, which is open through Aug. 12. It will drop riders off in front of the fair's yellow gate.
Without the discount, tickets to the fair are $11 general admission, $8 for seniors 60 and up, or $6 for those 6 to 12 years old.
Fair Express buses will shuttle fairgoers to and from eight O.C. locations:
Fullerton Park and Ride
3000 W. Orangethorpe Ave
- Boards at Dock 1, east end: Route map and schedule
The Depot at Santa Ana
1000 E. Santa Ana Blvd.
- Boards on Santa and Blvd. at Santiago: Route map and schedule
Goldenwest Transportation Center (Huntington Beach)
7301 Center Ave., Huntington Beach
- Boards at Dock 8. Route map and schedule
Anaheim Canyon Metrolink Station
1039 N. Pacificenter Dr.
- Boards at Dock 2. Route map and schedule
Tustin/Lincoln Park and Ride (Orange)
SR-55 and Lincoln Ave.
- Boards on Tustin Blvd. in front of Burger King. Route map and schedule
Laguna Hills Transportation Center (new location)
24282 Calle de los Caballeros
- Boards at Dock 11 on Calle de los Caballeros: Route map and schedule
Irvine Metrolink Station (new location)
15215 Barranca Parkway
- Boards at Dock 8: Route map and schedule
Junipero Serra Park and Ride
I-5 Freeway and Junipero Serra Rd.
- Boards at Rancho Viejo and Junipero Serra, southwest corner: Route map and schedule
Metrolink users who take the train to the Anaheim Canyon, Santa Ana or Irvine stations and hop on the Fair Express can ride the bus for free.