Seven residents are in the running for two seats on the Lake Forest City Council.
The deadline for filing paperwork for the November municipal race was extended by five days from Friday after for another term.
The terms of Tettemer and Councilwoman Marcia Rudolph expire this fall.
The following candidates, in alphabetical order, have qualified for the November ballot:
- Terry Anderson, planning commissioner
- Ken Carrell, architect
- Jim Gardner, clinical psychologist/businessman
- Adam Nick, Lake Forest business owner
- Dwight Robinson, Lake Forest business owner
- Marcia Rudolph, retired teacher/council member
- Kathy Zechmeister, operations director
The council election is Nov. 6.